WHAT SAFETY MEASURES WILL THERE BE AT THE SWIMMING POOL?
- Please do not attend the facility if you or a family member are unwell.
- You must pre-book your session to gain entry.
- Please do NOT congregate with other customers pre/post-swim or turn up too early for your session.
- Please sanitize/ wash hands pre and post-swim.
- Please come “beach ready” i.e. wearing your costume or swim shorts under your clothes.
- Please shower at home pre and post-swim (showers may be available for use but this will help reduce time spent in the changing rooms).
- In line with government guidance, you must wear a face-covering at all times within the center except during your swimming session.
- Do not bring any valuables into the center.
- Bring a filled water bottle with you.
- Bottles can be left at the end of a lane for rehydration if needed. Glass bottles will not be permitted.
During your swim
All members must ensure they have read and understood the pool operation during this time.
- All members and visitors must always maintain social distance rules and follow all instructional signage and requests from poolside staff.
- Showers may not be available so please plan to shower when you get home.
- If there are no changing rooms available, then please dry off on the deck and if you have a modesty towel then please use this to towel off and re-dress.
- As you leave the facility please wash/sanitise your hands as you go.
- Please follow the exit route that has been marked for you to enable a social distance between customers.